CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

GT Show



This past week Caitlin and Courtney's projects were selected to go to the district GT show. They were enigma projects. Caitlin's was her theory on the Bermuda Triangle and Courtney's was on the Nazca Lines. Each made a PowerPoint presentation and a model of the project. Parents came to the Intermediate school to walk through the projects. Each student stood by their project and explained it to teachers and parents.

2 comments:

Rich and Andrea said...

K can I just say that Caitlin has absolutely gorgeously straight teeth. I've never seen a girl her age with such straight pretty teeth. Has she had braces. Gorgeous gorgeous girls, tell them congrats and send lots of love from Aunt Andrea!!!

Gary or Carol said...

This is just amazing...is it just in Texas or is it the whole rising Saturday's Warriors generation? BTW I really like some of your songs on here.