A friend of mine shared a cake mix cookie recipe with me this past week. After tweaking it a little bit, the girls and I came up with red velvet cookie bars. Let's just say, you can't eat just one. I would have posted a photo, but all that is left is an empty pan...and red velvet crumbs all over my kitchen and living room floors. ;O)
Here's the recipe all you Turner/Avery junkies!
RED VELVET COOKIE BARS
2 boxes red velvet cake mix
4 eggs
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 rectangle of cream cheese (I think it is 8 oz.)
Mix well. Spread over cookie sheet (one with sides). Bake at 375* for 12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when stuck in the middle.
Delicious eaten alone or even better with vanilla ice cream. Could also make a batch of red velvet icing and spread over the top...mmmm!
Nana's Pasta Salad
-
Cook 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
2 cups of Spinach
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
6 String Cheese, chopped
1 can of Black Olives
1 red onion, chopped
1 Rotisserie C...
8 months ago
2 comments:
This recipe looks great. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for posting it!
Red velvet anything just HAS to be good. I can't get all that stuff here so I will need a fix next year.
Post a Comment