CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Painting Again!

Where have I been these past few days? I have been painting my home. I get so excited to do these projects and I can whip out a room in a day, however by nightfall I am exhausted. I am just getting old. What happened to all of that energy I use to have chasing my kids around the house? Old I tell ya, find me a cane!

Alright are you ready to see my work? LOL! So I went out on a whim and decided to paint the kids bathrooms. I let them pick out their own shower curtains at Target and select a matching paint color. They all picked out girlie (is that even a word? Since I have 5 girls, I am going to make it a word.) colors of course. Ron dislikes the bathrooms because he said they scream estrogen. (Giggle, giggle!) The way I see it is, you are only a kid once. So why not live in a bright, cheery room? I can always repaint with white when we move someday. :O) The pics don't do the colors justice. They come across florescent. They are not. They are just bright pink, yellow and green.

Last night I finished painting our Master bedroom. I will post that pic next.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe my expression was something like, "it looks like an estrogen explosion in here!" I suppose Pepto-bismal-colored pink could make some people feel better. Not me. >Ron/Dad

Gary or Carol said...

I hate to admit that I love both of these shower curtains. Now I'm at risk that no one will ever come to visit me.