CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Water fun!

I was in the house and kept hearing an odd sound ouside. The only way I could describe it was a "whoosh!" sound. I glanced outside to see kids were playing in the pool and making "waves". I just cracked up! I thought I was going to witness the sides of the pool collapsing and my backyard flooding. Watch the video and see for yourself how crazy my kiddos can be. I will give it to them, they are extremely creative when they are bored.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Kaylee watched it with me - and she loved it. I think she wishes she was in the water with them! It looks like fun! Glad they are staying cool in the hot Texas weather!

Gary or Carol said...

I love your water rapids ride, your garden, "We're All In This Together" and "If You Wanna Be Happy"...and your kids...and their mom and dad.