For years I have been meaning to write a book on Potty Training. I am not sure how I got so lucky to figure out this system, but it really works in potty training a toddler. Hopefully, by writing this Knol, I will help other mothers out there struggling in this stage of life.
http://knol.google.com/k/danielle-turner/how-to-potty-train-your-toddler/12ats0miqe7wb/2#toddler/12ats0miqe7wb/2#
5 comments:
I want to have a baby just so I can Potty Train them. I am not sure Carol would go along with me though.
Your advice was good and I know I could do it.
I'm curious as to what it is that Gary could do...have a baby or get potty trained. I'm definitely for the second choice.
hey thats cool! Ive always thought of writing a book...... of course not a potty trianing book but a fantasy book.
Who says easy potty training isn't a fantasy??? Well, I guess Danielle did...and a mighty good job of it at that.
Danielle, that's awesome. How does someone find it on the web? Will you actually show up under a google search? I left you a litte comment even though it says anonymous.
Post a Comment