CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Volleyball Game 1 -- Finally

Victoria had her first volleyball game yesterday. I say first because Hurricane Ike had canceled 3 of her games. She did pretty well. She was a starter, so she was excited about that! Her team won! Yea!



I have become a volleyball Mom, sticker and all on the back of the minivan. Hee-hee!

2 comments:

Gary or Carol said...

Hey, Volleyball Mom...
Now you're right up there with Mrs. Palin, the hockey mom. This has got to be a boost for Victoria's self-confidence. Are her games at a time when Ron can be there also?

Gary or Carol said...

I am not sure I like your new background color. In fact I don't.
O:
Gary

One more thing, way to go Tori, or does she use that name any more?