CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brianne's Celebration!


Early yesterday morning the girls and I got up early to decorate the kitchen before Brianne woke up. What a fun way to make someone feel special on their birthday. She was very surprised and I could sense she did feel special.

She took goodie bags to her class at school filled with Rice Krispie treats, a fun pad, pencil with grip, and gum and candy. Since it was her birthday, I was invited to eat lunch with her at school. It was fun hanging out with Bri and eating a birthday lunch.

As soon as she arrived home from school, she asked us over and over,"What time is my party? Is it time for my party yet? " You could say, this little gal was so excited, at one point in time we though she may explode! Finally...7pm arrived and so did Grandma and Grandpa Carpenter! She enjoyed opening her presents and eating her cake and ice cream!
As you can see, one of her gifts was a Baptism Dress. Grandma Turner made it just for her. We look forward to Bri's baptism in December.

Today, I spent the day making her bedroom "her". I am excited for her to come home and see it. I hope she likes her new room. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE B!








1 comment:

Gary or Carol said...

WOW! What a special birhday for Brianne. Gotta love the cake!!
Grandma