Just woke up! She is holding up three fingers...she used her thumb to help count.
Morning of her 3rd birthday, standing in front of her bedroom door that Caitlin & Courtney had decorated for her.
Today our sweet little Tipper is 3 years old! Where has time gone? It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital. When I was thinking about special memories that I wanted to say about her, there were just so many. I wish I could just freeze time as is right now. She is a little tiny girl, who speaks very clear sentences and has a large vocabulary. Sometimes, I think its one of the older girls talking to me from the other room. I would love to put a camera on her and just let it follow her through a day. She is just so precious and says the funniest things! She has a very active imagination too!
Each night before she goes to bed, she has to put all of her "Little People", including all of the barn animals to bed. She tucks each one of them into a bed or someplace on the Little People castle wall or barn. Next, she makes sure her two baby dolls are tucked into their cradle with three blankets tucked snugly under their chins, with their arms tucked under the covers. It is very sweet.
Tiffany is completely potty trained and I am so proud of her! She is a good listener, loves to clean up anything, (She likes rooms to be very clean and tidy), she enjoys categorizing things --from toy cars to candy...each colored candy going in it's own pile and lined up perfectly. Ya,ya can you say OCD? She likes to help me bake, and she loves playing outside with her sisters. She rides on her toys and also loves it when the twins take her for "waggie" wagon rides around the street. One Tiffany's favorite places to go is "Cost-cos" (Costco)Pronounced just like that!
Her prayers have become quite clear and she doesn't need any help praying anymore. Last week, she began helping me to remember whose turn it was to pray and when Brianne was done praying she said,"Good job Brianne!"
We feel blessed to have Tiffany in our lives. She is a peace maker, she is loving, sweet, has a good sense of humor, and smiles a lot!
We love you Tiffany! xoxo
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! She sounds like the perfect daughter. What a little sweetheart. Happy 3rd!!
Post a Comment