CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Victoria's Gift to Ron

Victoria has been working on this pencil drawing for 4 months. She finished just in time for Christmas to give to Ron. She is quite talented for a 7th grader! She kept coming home each day and telling me about this pencil drawing she was working on. In my mind I was thinking it was something very simple. When she unrolled the drawing, I about fell over. I said,"Honey, I had no idea you could draw so well!!" We are so proud of her.




2 comments:

Heather said...

What a nice job she did!

Gary or Carol said...

This just blows me away. I cannot believe how beautiful that is...not just for a 7th grader, but for any age. I hope she will keep it up...she'll have her own show at a gallery someday.