I have to say this is one of my worst "Mother of the Year" posts...
Last month, while brushing Tiffany's teeth, she kept turning and looking in the mirror to watch me brush her teeth. One night, I was brushing right along and the toothbrush some how slipped out of her mouth, up her cheek, and poked her in the eye. Yes, you read that correctly. Mint toothpaste in her eye. She cried and cried and I felt absolutely terrible. I swore to myself that I would be extra careful and never do that again. So the next night, I turned her body so that she couldn't look in the mirror and I could aim better and make sure I was brushing each tooth properly and not slip again.
So, sure enough last week, I did it again....yes, again, you read that correctly. I felt like such a lousy mother. I just felt awful. I even cried while she was wailing!
The next evening when it was time to brush her teeth, she did something very strange...I guess Tiffany realized that mommies are not perfect, especially her Mommy. Take a look at this picture...does this picture say..."I trust you mom or what?" (She does this every night now.)
Nana's Pasta Salad
-
Cook 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
2 cups of Spinach
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
6 String Cheese, chopped
1 can of Black Olives
1 red onion, chopped
1 Rotisserie C...
10 months ago
2 comments:
hahahah. So funny. You make me feel human again. Thanks for sharing your troubles I now no longer feel alone. :)
Aw, Danielle! You're too hard on yourself! You get to be human.I'd have felt awful, too, though. I don't know who to feel more sorry for! The pictures with her over her eyes are priceless. What a cutie!
Post a Comment