I can't believe this....
...is now 14 years old!
I asked Victoria if being 13 years old was everything she had hoped for? Typical kid answer..."ya I guess so." I told her ya know you are only 14 years old once, so make it memorable. I'd say she is...below you will find a few photos of her birthday celebration.
I asked Victoria if being 13 years old was everything she had hoped for? Typical kid answer..."ya I guess so." I told her ya know you are only 14 years old once, so make it memorable. I'd say she is...below you will find a few photos of her birthday celebration.
She received lots of cards and gifts! She felt so loved and special. Thank you to all who sent her Birthday wishes!
Flowers from the Decker's!
Dinner at Mel's with "Big as your face" burgers!
The wait staff and all of restaurant patrons, singing happy birthday to Victoria!
Her laugh...(it's very loud and infectious)
Her favorite color is purple.
She talks loud! ;O)
She is tall (5'7")
She likes to babysit.
She likes to earn money.
She earns money and goes shopping immediately..."it's burning a hole in her pocket!"
She is smart and gets A's in her tough AP classes.
She is an excellent Artist.
She rocks at volleyball.
She is a good teacher.
She is shy.
She doesn't like to eat school cafeteria food.
She likes sour candy.
She likes perfume.
She gets up at 6am everyday, on her own and never has to be pried out of bed.
She is obedient...even if she disagrees with her parents. She listens.
She wants to drive...uh...you're going to have to wait a little bit longer sweets!
She is a slob during the week, but keeps her room very tidy on the weekends.
She loves jewelry.
She loves makeup and the color palette. She can do some pretty amazing makeup art.
We love you Victoria and are so happy you are a part of our family! xoxo


2 comments:
Truly queen of my heart.
Seriously?? 14 years old? That is crazy! She is beautiful. And what a great volleyball player! Fun to see how she's grown up over the years. Still can't believe she's 14 though... wow! Time flies (and I'm feeling old!)
Post a Comment