Each of the girls received a pretty heart necklace and the family had a special breakfast. Ron took all of his women out for a special Valentines dinner! Thanks Ron, it was delicious!
We also received a package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Avery. It was so sweet of them to send Valentines and candy. The funny part of this story that I'd like to share is how this package arrived.
The mailman walked up to out front door and very apologetically handed me this package. He said,"I am so sorry, I am not sure what happened to your package, but we think this is blood all over it." They had cautiously wrapped the package in plastic to keep their hands clean....(gross!) but lucky me, I got to unwrap it and take out the contents! Luckily, whatever the red stuff was, did not bleed through.
So, my question is...who was poor postal worker lost a finger in the post office machinery? After opening the package, I threw it in the garage garbage can. I took a look at it the day after and the coloring had dried dark (like blood). EW! We will never know what it was, but hey, it sure made for a memorable Valentine's package! Thanks Grandma Avery! :)
2 comments:
Danielle, you truly are suited to your calling as the mother of girls. You make us wish we could be at your house for every holiday.
Post a Comment