CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cool Front



Ah! Someone was saying some prayers for us because a cool front rolled through last night. It will last through the weekend.

The best news is, I can hear the power company out behind the fence, cutting up the pine tree that knocked out our power!! Could this be our lucky day to get power? I hope so. We are on Day 13 of having no power. If someone would have told me back on Friday September 12th that we wouldn't have electricity for 13 days, I would have first laughed, then cried, and then prepared better.

I will keep you all posted. I am sure wherever you are sitting, you will hear our family scream for joy when the power flickers back on!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh I hope you have power soon. I can't even begin to imagine. Now, tell me what you would do to prepare better? It sounded like you were very prepared. We are contemplating a move to hurricane country and I need all the helpful hints I can find!