I was actually thinking clearly. MMMM this is nice. I haven't felt like this since before the kids were born! I feel freedom....yes, yes, THAT IS WHAT IT IS....Ah, Glory, Glory...FREEDOM. So, what has changed and why do I feel this freedom? Tiffany is older and more independent now. She can take care of a lot of her own needs, and the older girls are quite helpful too.
So, today as I made cookies, I decided I would actually (GASP) look at the recipe card. I haven't done that in who knows how long. (HAHA!) Well, after close examination, I realized that I have been putting way too much flour and baking soda in my cookies!! No wonder they were awful. So may I present to you a photo of my cookies!!!
TA-da! It was good I took this when I did...there are not many left. The girls even started hiding some for their lunches tomorrow!
Welcome back to me!
4 comments:
I love that story! SEND ME SOME COOKIES !! And by the way... I can't wait until I get out of that "funk" and can think clearly! I think I still have a few years to go though... :)
Oh oh...tasty cookies can lead to a larger problem. :0)
Sure, now that it time for us to go home you start making good cookies and it is to late to have you send us some. Oh well, we will just have to drive down there to get our share.
Gary
That's all find and good, but where is the recipe? haha. Great story, glad you are checking the recipe again. Isn't it great to feel like you are getting back to yourself? I'm glad you are discovering the Danielle within.
Post a Comment