CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hair-do Ideas for Girls!

My friend Jen (AKA Refinnej) posted a hair blog "She Does Hair" on her family site this week. Well, of course having all these girls, I just had to check it out! I really liked this blog and thought it would be fun, to share it with all of my readers! The gal posts step by step directions with photos on how to do the hair styles.

She hasn't posted since March, but when I went to her blog this morning, she had posted how to make a CUTE skirt, with excellent instructions. She seems like a jack (jill)-of-all-trades! So, hopefully soon I can make a few of these skirts for Tiffany.

Here are a few pics of my daughter's hair this morning. I didn't get a pic of Tori's hair, but I did the "Jennifer Aniston" braid on her. I did the "Puffy Braids with Braids; October 2008" on Brianne yesterday...it looked so cute! I also did the twists on Caitlin last night and those were very easy and cute too!


The flower


French Braids that look like a headband in the front.

5 comments:

LCM said...

Thanks for the link, I am always looking for a way to tame Fiona's 'fro.

Krista and Jeff said...

I have been following that hair blog for quite a while...even though she doesn't post as often anymore she still has her links off to the side and then links to other hair blogs as well...love, love, love it! More evidence that we are "linked" through the miles...sorry I didn't share this with you sooner...I will start thinking outside the box now!

Dena said...

If you go to my blog - I have links to some other fun hair blogs as well. They have some really fun ideas that I would have never come up with on my own. My girls get compliments all the time!

Gary or Carol said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! These girls look so great anyway...and now this?!! Hardly fair to the other girls at school.

Jen said...

Wow - you did a great job on their hair! I am impressed... and glad I could "help" out by posting that! Pretty fun, huh? I've looked at a lot of other hairdo blogs too - it's so much fun. I'm impressed you did that one (the "flower") - I haven't tried that one yet! Your girls are absolutely beautiful, by the way. Just like their mama. :) Love ya!