If you remember...last year Courtney and Caitlin ran for Student Council. Caitlin won her election, but Courtney lost. A few weeks ago a note came home from school announcing elections again. I asked the twins if they were running and they both said no. I then asked Courtney are you sure you don't want to try one more time? She again said, no. Later in the week she announced she had changed her mind and she was running and Caitlin was her campaign manager! I was so happy that she decided to give this one more try, hoping for a good ending this time.
It turned out that there were only three kids running for the Class Representative position this year. Two girls and one boy. The boy was determined to win, because last year he had lost to Caitlin in the elections!
Drum roll please....and the winner was....COURTNEY! The twins said the boy was pretty mad that he lost to the Turner Twins again!
1 comment:
Way to go, Courtney and your great campaign manager!
Post a Comment