
Wow! I can't believe Brianne is nine years old! Where has time gone? She is surely a middle child and suffers from all the "middle child syndromes". I can only imagine the things she will someday tell her therapist!
Some of the things that make Brianne uniquely special...
Brianne has a funny, witty, and a quick sense of humor! Sometimes things just roll off of her tongue that make us laugh! She may have a future as a comedian.
She is smart.
Math is easy for her.
She is a slob and just doesn't care. (yall should see her bedroom!)
Her favorite colors are bright pink and green.
She loves glitter.
She like to play computer games.
She can easily find kids to play with outside and before I know it...my yard is FULL of kids...some of who I know and some of who I don't know, but all having a ball with Brianne and the crazy games she invents.
She has a hideout on the side of our detached garage.
She likes to eat pizza.
She likes to wear sparkly clothes, cute and fancy clothes, and if had an unlimited budget would most likely be at the mall each weekend buying the latest fashions.
She likes her nails manicured with BRIGHT colors and of course glitter!
She likes asking questions and learning.
She likes her hair to be "done up cool" each day.
She is a natural blond...(this is good and bad.)...and has her "blond moments".
She loves to sing and has a pretty good voice!
She can play the piano and it's "easy for her".
Good heavens... I could go on and on! I love you Brianne! xoxo Love, Mom
2 comments:
How wonderful to have such a celebrity in the family!
happy birthday brianne.
Post a Comment