CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Ready for Thanksgiving!

We are looking forward to a great Thanksgiving this year! Our home will be overflowing with family and I absolutely love that thought! I purchased a large turkey the other day at the store...25lbs. It's not the biggest bird I have ever made, but it will do just fine to feed the 16 people at our table.

Ron's sister Bobbi and her husband Jonathan and their five kids will be arriving on Saturday. Our kids are so excited! I am in the process of cleaning and moving rooms around to make sure all are comfy. The house will be rocking with 10 kids and I am sure this time together for the cousins will quite memorable and loads of fun! (it always is.)

The decorations are up and we are rearing to bake. Ron is baking his surprise pies and stuffing again this year. I am so excited...I love this tradition! We are wondering what he will concoct this year....hope it's good as he will have a large audience this year. Thanks Ron for making Thanksgiving so much FUN!






1 comment:

Gary or Carol said...

Thanksgiving at the Turners! I can hear it now!
Dobble dobble dobble dobble!