Today was Victoria's Intermediate school graduation and awards ceremony. She received many awards, as you can see below as she fanned out her achievements. :O) Some of the awards were for being on the honor roll all A's, Excellence in leadership, Excellence in Behavior, Excellence in Art, and last, she won the Presidential Achievement Award! We were all so surprised and excited for her when they announced her name. What an honor. How do you win such an award? The student must have all A's, Leadership qualities and high standards. Way to go Victoria! We are so proud of you!
3 comments:
Hey! I have one of those...in fact I think Dave framed one of my awards around here somewhere. I had no idea that I had held on to it.
What an amazing girl she is. Tell her Uncle Rich and I are very proud of her. Obviously you have taught her standards and values and hopefully she sees the benefit they'll bring her through out her life. We love you Tori!
Victoria...you are the best!! I have always had a special place in my heart for you ever since I bounced you up and down on my lap when you were a baby. Obviously it didn't hurt you much...in fact it probably shook up all the "smart genes" that led you to be the high achiever that you are.
Post a Comment