I'd now like to introduce our newest family member. The woman I bought it from nicknamed it "Bluebell". Being a Texas family, I think the name will have to stay with it. It is a 2006 Honda Odyssey mini van. It gets 20 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. I look forward to taking this on road trips. We will save a lot of money on gas. So what's next? We will be selling Ron's Mazda truck. Sniff. Sniff. It will be a hard day to say goodbye to the "tin can".
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Welcome to the magic school bus family. I so love my Odyssey. Consumer Reports called it very fun to drive...they are right.
PS the girls were excited to see the middle seat because that meant they could go with you and all of your girls!!!
Hey...you did it! Back into the ranks of mini vans once again. It looks so nice! I love driving Odysseys...they drive so nice. If my next car isn't a hybrid of some sort...it will be this. We've tried and tried to talk Pam into buying a honda O and she just wont do it. Way to go!
Nice van...how many does it seat? (For future reference.)
It fits 8 (6 in the back, then the driver and passenger seat. I LOVE OUR MINI VAN! In the midle row, the midle seat can be taken out. Thats what we would do.
Caitlin
P.S Mom & Dad, THANKS FOR BUYING THE AWESOME MINI VAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment