The twins made this sign. (It is hard to read) "Happy Birthday Mom!"
This cake is a miracle cake. Stacy and I went to Costco, 4 days after the hurricane blew through. We didn't expect to find much food. I really wanted a chocolate cake for my birthday and had high hopes in finding one. We walked past the cake section and there was a lot of large sheet cakes, but not a small round cake. Disappointed, we kept shopping while I decided what to do about a birthday cake. We then went back over to the bakery section to pick up some cupcakes. Stacy looked down into an empty refrigeration section, the same section we had walked past earlier and it was empty, and she saw ONE round chocolate cake sitting there all by itself. We both looked at each other in amazement!! We couldn't believe it. She said,"You must be living your life right, to receive such a miracle birthday cake!" :O) As we were checking out, the cashier said,"oh these cakes are sooo good!" That made our lucky find even sweeter!
Thanks to all who sent me birthday wishes and gifts! (See the lantern next to me? It was dark when I got home and opened gifts. Definitely a night to remember!)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I'm sure this is a birthday you'll never forget! Glad you found the chocolate cake... :)
Post a Comment