I absolutely love this area! It is so great that you can be on the islands in the Puget Sound and then catch a ferry and be in Downtown Seattle in 30 minutes! Riding the ferry is a "have to" when you visit Seattle. When I was a child our family would just go for rides, just for fun, on a Saturday! It is one of my favorite things to do and I am so glad my girls have been able to enjoy this experience. While on the ferry, the girls enjoyed looking over the side of the boat to count jellyfish, watch the huge sail boats and view the huge ships coming and going from the port of Seattle. It was neat to view the grand city of Seattle in all it's glory, as you approached the shore. If you have not visited Seattle, definitely add it to your list of "must see" in your life time. I am grateful I was able to grow up in this beautiful city!
Loading the vehicles onto the ferry.
1 comment:
you are making me sooooo homesick!
Post a Comment