CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Strange Things we saw on the Road

As you travel 7,000 miles across the United States of America, you see odd things each day. I didn't take many pictures of these things...but here are a few.... (click on the photos to enlarge.)



Some kind of farm equiptment in Kansas.


This was taken in Washington state in a city called, Aberdeen. (near the coast) It is a man riding an animal with tacos in his hands.....yes this was at a Taco Bell.



Chickens being transported on a semi truck.


Acres and acres of Sunflowers (Kansas).



Yup...the Oak Ridge Boys tour bus! (Yee-ha?!)


Olympic Ski jumps in Park City, Utah.

2 comments:

Christine said...

The Kansas photos make me giggle. Yes, we do see random farm equipment on the road nearly every day and there are fields of sunflowers all over, too. Glad you got to experience it!

Krista and Jeff said...

OK...you're in trouble now...I didn't even need the caption for the Park City picture...now I have proof you were close by and not even a call...I will tell you I spent 3 days in Park City during July...we could have been there at the same time! I bet you even drove down the freeway past my house...Big Trouble!