At the bottom of this post I will insert, my "Mother of the Year" Oops! Yes, this one was caught on video!
Forks, Washington. Home of the Twilight book series. Victoria posing by Bella's Truck. The city of Fork is pretty small...if you blink, you're gonna miss it!
This photo and the next few, were pictures of our family rock contest. We decided to see who could find the most strange rocks. Caitlin won with this rock above.
Below, is my "Mother of the Year" video.... I was so proud of myself for crossing the deep, cold creek with Tipper on my back! Oops!
3 comments:
Nice mother of the year!
on another note - I MISS THE COAST!!! I think that you described it perfectly.
"It is though a great place to lose yourself in God's creations and think about life."
When I was in college I was 45 minutes away from lincoln beach. I would go and do just that when things got crazy. I used to just sit on the sand and stare out at the waves and talk to god. I know that we live about the same amount of time away from the coast here as we did there. It just isn't the same.
Oh, and I never really thought of it as black sand, but I guess you are right, eh? :)
Thanks for sharing! I miss you!
I just got caught up on the Turner family vacation! And yes, I read them all and enjoyed it. :) My favorite would have to be the mother of the year video. :) That was classic! :)
Looks like your trip was wonderful! I have never been to Washington... looks so beautiful! I am quite jealous that you went to the home of Twilight. :) Keep the pics coming.
Cheyenne is so jealous of the picture of Tori...she now wants to go there so badly! Love the Mother of the Year! It's good to see it's just not me!
Post a Comment