CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

End of Summer Rambling Thoughts...

The girls are each dreading the beginning of school. But, like I tell them, once they get back into the school routine everything will fall into place. Victoria went and picked up her schedule and talked to a few of her friends...none of which were in her classes. Her next remark to me was,"Will you home school me?" I have to giggle here... it's more like, I should be asking her to home school me! She is so smart, like her dad. The last person to be home schooling a child is me! (I am still giggling!)



All the school shopping is complete, the pantry is stocked (and yes, the food storage closet too!), and I am ready for Monday morning! I do have to say that, I will be a bit teary eyed when I see my girls go to school. I miss them. I worry about them. It is sad, yet exciting to see them grow up.


So, what's next for the Turner family? We are looking forward to Tori trying out for the volleyball team. We are crossing our fingers she makes the team again! Go Tori! Go Tori! Go Tori! GOOD LUCK "Spiking Queen"!

1 comment:

Gary or Carol said...

Found this only 2 hours old while working on our blog. I've decided to be more diligent like you. You are the blogging queen!