CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday 12th Brianne! Time for YW Beehives!

What an exciting birthday for Brianne! She turned 12 and got to say "See ya" to Primary and "Hello!" to Young Women's! She has been looking forward to this day for years. She now gets to join the ranks as she goes to YW with her three big sisters. The way I see it, The week of Girl's Camp is going to be really quite around this household with four of the five girls gone for a week. I guess Ron and I will need to take Tiffany to Disney or something fun! (haha...just kidding girls!)

The things we love about "Bren" (her new nickname from Caitlin).  She has a spunky, fun personality! She has a smile that lights up a room! She is a friend to all! She makes us laugh! She has a strong will (this can be good and bad) :)! She is willing to try new things and step out of her comport zone! She is charismatic! We love you Brianne, you are our bright ray of sunshine! xoxo - Mom
 
 
 
This is a cake I made for Brianne. I call it the "Tiffany & Co. cake"
The interior was marblize triple chocolate and french vanilla.

1 comment:

Dana Day said...

I think this is my favorite cake yet. I LOVE the blue with the white dots and the beautiful silver initial. Beautiful daughter too. ;)