CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tiffany Turns 7 Years old!

I can't believe Tiffany is 7 years old. She seems like she was just born. Where has time gone?  Ugh. As a mother, I don't like time going by so quickly.  I try to savor each day. All that comes with it too...the good, the bad and the ugly! 

Tiffany brings such a joy to our family! She is always so happy, kind and giving. She gives out hugs right and left a makes each one of us feel loved!  She has a sparkle in her eye that spreads a smile on each of our faces each time she talks to us.  We love you Tiffany!

 
I will be making Tiffany a big ole' rainbow birthday cake! I can't wait to make it, it is going to be awesome.  We are planning a party for this sweet girl this weekend! Rainbow everything!  More photos to come...


Tiffany with her cupcakes from me,  and a heart cake from Grandpa  & Grandma Turner.

No comments: