CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thanksgiving!

We had such a fun Thanksgiving this year! We were able to enjoy it with some of Ron's family. Ron's brother Rich came to visit with their fun family, and we had an absolute blast. The kids made some memories (uh hem, sliding down the staircase on the mattress! AND you kids thought I would never look at the camera!) A fun time was had by all. We are so grateful to live near LOTS of family again!
 
Here we are trying to take a family photo....however one adult (Rich) couldn't seem to keep his food in his mouth! ;)


Then, once the kids caught on to Uncle Rich's fun, well...all was lost then. :)


Sweet Ella with Olives.


The beautiful fall leaves and the mountains seen from our back yard.

Best friends, Courtney and her shadow, Tiffany.



Austin having some whip cream with his pumpkin pie. What can I say...I spoil my nephews. I give them what they want!


I don't want to know what was going on in the photo.

Austin trying out the new pool table!
(Yes, we had just moved in to our home the weekend before Thanksgiving...notice the packing boxes.)

1 comment:

Carin said...

So funny!! And here I thought my blog feed must not be working because I hadn't seen any posts from you. Then to find the latest one and see that I had missed so many!! Then to look at the dates and realize, oh, I didn't miss any :-) Funny girl! So glad you are having so much fun in Washington with family! Congratulations!!