CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Christmas Eve Gift!

On Christmas Eve I gave myself an early Christmas gift...a trip to the ER! I was making mexican rice and the oil spilled out of the hot pan and landed on my right hand.  Wow, talk about pain! The doctor said it was 2nd borderline 3rd degree burns. Luckily, I was able to get in and out of the ER quickly and back home to festivities.  However, the Christmas Eve festivities were a little more exciting for me... as I was drugged out of my mind (Ooooooh so pretty lights on the trees!). Nice, real nice memories. I do have photos of my burned hand. But, I will spare yall the photos.  The fingers were all burned on my right hand. I was pretty useless around my home for a while.  But I do have to say, not having to wash dishes was great!  Hopefully, I never have to go through something like that ever again.

1 comment:

Dana Day said...

Ouch!! Glad you are okay!