CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Day!

 
As soon as we were finished opening presents, we looked out the window and it began to snow. I mean snow. And boy did it. It snowed for hours. The girls had such a great time playing in it. They had a snow ball fight with the neighbor boys, built several snowmen, and a snow cat.  What a great way to end Christmas day!
 
The girls all received footie PJ's for Christmas.
 









1 comment:

Dana Day said...

Danielle, I LOVE reading your happy cheerful updates of your new experiences in WA. I love how happy your family always seems. You don't have to put on a show you are truly a happy bunch! LOVE IT! I also love that you guys make the best of everywhere you go. In Texas you had polar bear swim on Christmas in WA you have snowman building. Thanks for letting your light shine. I love reading your updates. Awesome family!